» Important Documents & Info
Important Documents & Info
Below is a list of resources to help SPP families understand the school’s community, structure, and governance. More information can also be found on our calendar and fundraising pages.
SPP Share Drive (OneDrive)
- This is where we store class rosters, documents related to our co-op jobs, board meeting agendas, and board meeting minutes.
- Use your personal microsoft/hotmail/outlook account to log in.
- If you need to have an invitation sent, re-sent, or sent to a different email address, please reach out to Sharla at chair@SeattlesProgressivePreschool.org.
SPP Parent Handbook
- Every family is responsible for reviewing and understanding the contents of the handbook.
Risk Management Manual
2016-17 Orientation Packet
SPP Bylaws 201405
Co-op Job Descriptions
- Along with working in the classroom, each family will hold a coop job to contribute toward running the school.