This information is for the 2017-2018 school year.
Welcome to the 2017-18 school year! We are so excited to have your family as a part of our unique preschool.
Orientation is held in early September at MLK FAME Community Center. Orientation is a mandatory adults only event. We look forward to seeing you there. If you cannot attend, talk with the Chair.
The Orientation Packet includes the following forms – for enrolled families please contact the chair for the orientation forms:
- Handbook Receipt & Parent Contract
- Certificate of Immunization Status
Your child must be up to date with the Department of Health’s required vaccinations for preschools and daycares before the first day of school. Your child’s doctor may be able to print the Certificate of Immunization Status with all your child’s immunizations filled in.
- Safety Training
- Medical Consent
- Health Information
- Child Release Form
- Field Trip Permission
- Permission for Image Use
- Optional Driver Form
- Family Questionnaire for the Teachers
Complete these forms and bring them with you to Orientation. If you don’t have access to a printer please email email@example.com and we will print copies for you.
Read these before Orientation:
- SPP Handbook 2017 (keep this one handy all year)
- Working in the Classroom as an Assistant Teacher
- Sprouts Welcome Letter from Teacher Sarah
- Seedlings and Saplings Welcome Letter from Teacher Nur
- Welcome Letter from the Chair
- Parent Educator Letter
- Fundraising and Mission
- Risk Management Manual
- A check for your child’s September tuition
- $185 Sprouts
- $290 Seedlings
- or the amount required by your aid package
Contact the Chair:
- Emily Childs